El-Hadji Diouf. Disgraceful.

manseetee said:
Was he aware of the broken leg??

i have never broken my tibia and fibula however if i ever do i believe that i would make everyone in the immediate vicinity aware of such a thing... loudly

toffeetom said:
Didn't Haareland do a similar thing to Roy Keane, which is how he justified that appalling tackle later?

Diouf is an animal.
He does have a point. I've not seen it so can't comment on it.

Regardless of what happened, Diouf is a twat though.

Ajay said:
I had the very unfortunate pleasure of meeting him one evening and sadly ended up sat at the same table as him at a function....

I can honestly say the guy is a grade A prick!

Ajay, I drink with the lad that looked after him at Bolton and offered the same opinion. He didn't have any axe to grind but couldnt speak highly enough of him.

I can't say that he may be the best of character witnesses but I thought I would throw this one in.

By the way how is the UAE nowadays?

Diouf is a total knob, and unfortunately so too is his mate, Mario Balotelli. Birds of a feather, and all that.
Sorry to say that, but it's the way it is. All the evidence it there.

Panthera Tigris said:
Diouf is a total knob, and unfortunately so too is his mate, Mario Balotelli. Birds of a feather, and all that.

Really.

When did mario beat up a fan or spit in their faces?

Panthera Tigris said:

What evidence is this moron?

Panthera Tigris said:
Read his posts. A WUM.
Agree that Spit The Dog is far from the ideal role model for Mario, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.