Elano - New Contract?

GStar said:
i like the fact he has an attitude, i got a chance to watch the TV pictures of the Hamburg game and he was so passionate all game and was such a presence all game.

He's a match winner, a game changer and a very talented creative influence. If he and the backroom staff could have seen eye to eye from the begining who knows where we'd be this season.

He's got to be on the team sheet week in week out for me, whether out on the right, or in the hole behind the striker. Stevie is more effective starting from slightly deeper and making late runs, whilst i beleive Elano is the more likely to score from the hole.

I agree with you, a player with attitude, not happy to sit on the bench and watch lesser players being picked in front of him.

Don't be fooled - he is already in talks with MH.

He is a class player who has totally proven his worth to be in our starting squad and to play a very influencial part of our future.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Interesting if it's in the MEN as he wouldn't have said anything like that without the permission of the club. Alternatively, this was put out by the City press office. Either way it would seem to indicate that him & Hughes are seeing eye-to-eye at last and he will be staying.

Good news because at the moment he gives us more than SWP, who has been off the boil for a while.
I said that a while ago and got my ripped into his work rate is there but just seems to get knocked off the ball far to easily could be interesting with Elano flying again SWP has gotta step up to his normal levels again as I said in my previous post we need the situation where no player is sure they will start every game certainly the attacking side of midfield is an area we have a lot of quality when everyones fit

Ajay said:

He is a class player who has totally proven his worth to be in our starting squad and to play a very influencial part of our future.

Was it true that they fell out origionally though, yes?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Project said:
^ Harsh. I think if he has managed to change his attitude then it is to be commended.

Still a bit too early to be sure though ain't it?

For us, perhaps. But Hughes will obviously know whether there has been a change given he sees him on a day to day basis.

Ajay said:

Hope your right and we get to keep Ireland and Robbie. Can't wait for next season if that's the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.