Elano - New Contract?

wasn,t sure until about a month ago......has proved me so wrong.....SIGN HIM UP!!!!!!!!.....still dreaming of his pass at everton last week......truly magical.......

hes definately puttin more effort in, we was helping out at right back a lot against everton, while robbie stayed forward on the other side.

even so he seems to think he dosnt have to do much to get rewarded....early in the season he didnt play two games and it was 'im not happy, nobody talks to me waa waa waa', after two/three good games its 'id like a new contract'.

a bit more consistancy and time and maybe then he deserves it

Bluebeer said:
even so he seems to think he dosnt have to do much to get rewarded....early in the season he didnt play two games and it was 'im not happy, nobody talks to me waa waa waa', after two/three good games its 'id like a new contract'.

Wasn't the story that even his old team warned Sven that he wasn't happy when he didn't play? He's not going to be playing every game, especially if we start bringing in more top class players - if his attitude holds up when he's not the main man, then that's the time he deserves a new contract.

I've read many times from top managers/players that skill only takes you so far - what seperates the real winners is consistency.

bluenova said:
Bluebeer said:

Wasn't the story that even his old team warned Sven that he wasn't happy when he didn't play? He's not going to be playing every game, especially if we start bringing in more top class players - if his attitude holds up when he's not the main man, then that's the time he deserves a new contract.

I've read many times from top managers/players that skill only takes you so far - what seperates the real winners is consistency.

it was yeah, the manager of shaktar warned us against him, and for around 12 months during the middle of his time with city its proved to be correct, which is why he still needs to prove himself imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.