Elano Off - Fernandes on?

bluealf said:
Let me have a little guess............................

Elano fucking knackered maybe.

There you go, not really very hard if you have a little think before posting.

Fresh as a daisy according to some mate. I can't say as I haven't been able to watch the game.

he was knackered as hed ran the game for us again and maybe hughes wanted him to have an good recePtion off the fans when going off..show him how much he means and is needed for us

foley87 said:
he was knackered as hed ran the game for us again and maybe hughes wanted him to have an good recePtion off the fans when going off..show him how much he means and is needed for us

I don't mind managers taking off players to receive an ovation when the game is won, but that wasn't the case today was it? Not that I think that was the reason he took Elano off.

Cheesy said:
bluealf said:

Fresh as a daisy according to some mate. I can't say as I haven't been able to watch the game.

You bugger i misread the op and thought i had edited it in time lol

Well he isnt renowned for finishing a game full of energy, but he did play well again.

Lets hope he has turned a corner and continues to play like that.

bluealf said:
Cheesy said:
bluealf said:

You bugger i misread the op and thought i had edited it in time lol

Well he isnt renowned for finishing a game full of energy, but he did play well again.

Lets hope he has turned a corner and continues to play like that.

LOL, sorry mate. Just noticed :-)

Elano was knackered WBA were running midfield so we needed legs in there. We went on to win 4.2 so maybe it worked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.