Elano Off - Fernandes on?

I didn't like the sub but Fernandes did alright this time so I'm not too bother and we won the game! Robinho played very well and covered for Bridge at times too! Elano had a great game and still is a fucking genius with the penalty kicks! I mean serious he is stone cold killer at them! lol I think the damn GK dived before he even kicked it lmao! He did look very knacked, so the sub was a good one although I don't rate Gelson so if it had been for a much more valuable player I would have been more confident with it. We won and thats all that matters.

I didn't like the sub but Fernandes did alright this time so I'm not too bother and we won the game! Robinho played very well and covered for Bridge at times too! Elano had a great game and still is a fucking genius with the penalty kicks! I mean serious he is stone cold killer at them! lol I think the damn GK dived before he even kicked it lmao! He did look very knacked, so the sub was a good one although I don't rate Gelson so if it had been for a much more valuable player I would have been more confident with it. We won and thats all that matters.

Hughes defended his decision to replace Elano late on with Gelson Fernandes - a move that infuriated some of the crowd.
"It was no reflection on his play," said the City boss. "Sometimes we have to protect players.
"That was the thinking behind it as he had indicated to the bench he was struggling.
"West Brom were dominating possession and you have to make changes in that situation."

Cheesy said:
bluealf said:
Let me have a little guess............................

Elano fucking knackered maybe.

There you go, not really very hard if you have a little think before posting.

Fresh as a daisy according to some mate. I can't say as I haven't been able to watch the game.

Fresh as a daisy according to those that didnt agree with the substitution...

;)

P.S. He was fucked.

TFC said:
Cheesy said:
bluealf said:
Let me have a little guess............................

Elano fucking knackered maybe.

There you go, not really very hard if you have a little think before posting.

Fresh as a daisy according to some mate. I can't say as I haven't been able to watch the game.

Fresh as a daisy according to those that didnt agree with the substitution...

;)

P.S. He was fucked.

but did he want to go off?? and was he any more fucked than many of the other players??

Kinky by name said:
scorer said:
TFC said:
[
P.S. He was fucked.

but did he want to go off?? and was he any more fucked than many of the other players??

MH: "That was the thinking behind it as he had indicated to the bench he was struggling."

Besides that the manager makes the decisions not the players! and anyone who booed is a tosser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.