Elano shines for Brazil

JUSTBLUE08

Well we have called him every name under the sun but he again showed us why he can play with the best in the world. He delivered a spot on cross for a GOAL ...TIME and again but the team on the attack ..one assist led to a GOAL .could have scored from a pen if Kaka had not grabed the ball. He really looked to part ..so why cant we manage him as with BARRY his creative skills would led to Tevez .Robbie ..Bellamy /Eto,o scoring well over 65 goals next season .It seems a waste of entertaining productive talent. Give him a new contract with clear rules of behaviour linked to the Press who cannot be belived as causing trouble only sells papers. Its only his passion and feeling of being left out that causes the South American out flare up ..which shows he cares.

Re: ELANO SHINES FOR BAZIL.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
Well we have called him every name under the sun but he again showed us why he can play with the best in the world. He delivered a spot on cross for a GOAL ...TIME and again but the team on the attack ..one assist led to a GOAL .could have scored from a pen if Kaka had not grabed the ball. He really looked to part ..so why cant we manage him as with BARRY his creative skills would led to Tevez .Robbie ..Bellamy /Eto,o scoring well over 65 goals next season .It seems a waste of entertaining productive talent. Give him a new contract with clear rules of behaviour linked to the Press who cannot be belived as causing trouble only sells papers. Its only his passion and feeling of being left out that causes the South American out flare up ..which shows he cares.

Elano had already been substituted when the pen was awarded and apart from the 2 quality crosses he did nothing really if you watched the game as I did you would know how the score did not reflect the game.
Brazil are a great team but there defence rides it's look.

He was quiet and on the periphery for much of the game, as with Spurs away when the tackles started flying in he wasn't interested. I love the guy but we wont win the big physical games with him as playmaker

keemanan said:
He was quiet and on the periphery for much of the game, as with Spurs away when the tackles started flying in he wasn't interested. I love the guy but we wont win the big physical games with him as playmaker
I tend to agree, the English game really doesn't suit him, wish it did because I think he is a great player.

he did well last night, shame really that he cant seem to get along with Hughes.

If he does go (likely) we are gonna need a flair player in midfield.

We aint gonna win sweet fuck all with only grafters in the side.

So please Hughes no more of your Blackburn mates!

TBH alno can jog on for me, bigger fish to fry and alonso is a HELLUVA better playmaker. elano is arsed half the time and has been less consistent than robinho

Who are the toss pots those who praised ELANO ..as our football flowed and we looked out of this world in the first half of the Sven short spell. Now because we have wealth many of you want to stab the guy in the back when he only wants to play for the Blues and be paid what hes worth .

He only needs a pat on the head and told he great... a classic emotional Brazilian .just like Robbie .He needs to be kept as on the pitch he has alot to offer .Lets see how bellamy reacts when new players are signed ..cleaning the players boots. Lol.

There is a place in our siide for him ..whilst he plays for Brazil. Calling him a W .........R is hardly based on anything other than The National Press .He will get better as better players arrive .Skill rating 8.5/10 ..Fitness 7.5 Attitude 7 ( based on his passion ).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.