Elano shines for Brazil

i dnt think we shud let such a quality player go, we were willing to give sturridge a bigger contract of 40-000 a week and he dnt even start for us, OFFER HIM ANOTHER CONTRACT. ELANO a legeng the free kick against newcastle and the performance against hamburg were aswome

bluefandk said:
he did well last night, shame really that he cant seem to get along with Hughes.

If he does go (likely) we are gonna need a flair player in midfield.

We aint gonna win sweet fuck all with only grafters in the side.

So please Hughes no more of your Blackburn mates!

Said it a while ago,but maybe try and get Benayoun(spell check),(dont know if the ARABS would have him though. but we defo need a playmaker,a good ,n.

gazting said:
i dnt think we shud let such a quality player go, we were willing to give sturridge a bigger contract of 40-000 a week and he dnt even start for us, OFFER HIM ANOTHER CONTRACT. ELANO a legeng the free kick against newcastle and the performance against hamburg were aswome

So two great games make you awsome do they?

Robbie was superb last night too. When fabiano got sent off he played the lone striker role and held the ball up really well, tracked back and got stuck in. Fair play Robbie.

johnmc said:
can do better than Yossi

Everytime ive seen him,hes impressed me,and the dippers aint to keen on him. I remember the time w ham beat us in cup quarter final,he was immense.

buzzer1 said:
Everytime ive seen him,hes impressed me,and the dippers aint to keen on him. I remember the time w ham beat us in cup quarter final,he was immense.

He is a good player don't get me wrong but if he can't get in the scouse team every week why would he get into ours. Maybe i'm thinking off us above our station already but I want to take teams best players off them not pay inflated prices for their squad players

johnmc said:
buzzer1 said:

He is a good player don't get me wrong but if he can't get in the scouse team every week why would he get into ours. Maybe i'm thinking off us above our station already but I want to take teams best players off them not pay inflated prices for their squad players

Thats why i reckon he could do it,everytime he gets a game,he does the buisness,just that the fat waiter rotates the team all the time,which probably cost em the league.

I never really rated Bennayoun, but think he was very good for the scousers this season. Scored a lot of important goals in important matches.

Wouldn't pay too much for him (he must be nearing 30?), and I'm not sure he'd be that arsed about coming here. But I have changed my opinion on his quality.

So after reading the replies it appears we are as divided on Elano around 70% agreeing to give the star a new contract ...one who thought he was s...t....one who thought The Choosen One did not know what he was doing showing interest in the brazilian ......IT TAKES ALL SORTS TO MAKE THE SIDE PLAY WELL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.