Elano

Berkovic_blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Berkovic_blue said:
This. Hughes was clueless in how to manage him

Totally disagree with this "half a season" myth

Its not a myth is a proven fact over 2 seasons

lol no it isn't. People act like he stopped playing halfway through his first season, that's just their opinion not a fact you numpty and in my opinion it's completely wrong. He had some great games later in his time with us, 3 examples for you: Everton(A), Hamburg(H), Portsmouth(H)

His 1st season under Sven in fairness he was brilliant until October then that brilliance kept a myth up to about January when everyone realised he wasn't actually playing well anymore, then the whole team went pants and no one is exempt from that apart from maybe Hart.
His 2nd season he wasn't even a starter for most of the season due to the money coming in. Now Hughes liked work rate so he was never going to fit in, as does Mancini so he would still of been on his bike if he stayed until Hughes was sacked
Wasn't Portsmouth (H) in September?
By half a season i mean he liked to play from August to October then it gets cold and then March to May. With Hamburg as the exception he never played well in the months in between

Thaksinssoldier said:
Would have him back in a heartbeat.

Imagine him in this team and with a manager who would know how to utilise him.

I wouldn't. He's playing club football in Brazil because he's got a profound attitude problem. No-one sane in Europe wants to employ him.

peoffrey said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Would have him back in a heartbeat.

Imagine him in this team and with a manager who would know how to utilise him.

I wouldn't. He's playing club football in Brazil because he's got a profound attitude problem. No-one sane in Europe wants to employ him.

This sounds familiar.

Unknown_Genius said:
Oh, good. Another Elano thread. A fluke goal, and suddenly he's this world beater we let go. The guy is a myth, one of Hughes' better decisions was getting rid of this clown.
Agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.