Elano

Will never forget his brilliant free kick against Newcastle, or his brace at home to Middlesborough. His attitude was shite at times though, and I'll never forget him being a mard arse when Sturridge took the penalty at home to Arsenal instead of him.

That free-kick is one of the best I've ever seen.

He put it right in the corner of post and bar. Impossible to save.

He was a real breath of fresh air, a revelation in fact, and one of the first players to get me excited whenever he got the ball.

Sadly he never kicked on from those first 3 months of his debut season and his form dipped in and out too often.

Was great though to see the club catch up with him fairly recently, a sign we haven't forgotten those who went before the genius we are privileged to see today.

Great player to watch and a great person. I remember being at the game it was a cold night, a ball girl looked frozen he just came over took off his gloves and gave them to her. enjoyed watching him for that short time he was with us all the best to him!!...

One of my all time favourites,

Couldnt forgive Hughes for not treating him well -- Elano was as elegant as could be ( Football royalty)

Hughes was a useless tit.

Getting angry just thinking about it.

one of my favorites growing up. fantastic footballer. i wish that free kick against hamburg went in though :/ was gutted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.