Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

dekabreak said:
Have a gut feeling the rags go after Benatia

Bayern linked with him.

Personally I think too many have let the popular consensus (dodgy season in dodgy team, not a starter for France) fester in their minds for so long that they've made up their mind that Mangala is the inferior option.

LoveCity said:
dekabreak said:
Have a gut feeling the rags go after Benatia

Bayern linked with him.

Personally I think too many have let the popular consensus (dodgy season in dodgy team, not a starter for France) fester in their minds for so long that they've made up their mind that Mangala is the inferior option.

yup including me...though there is speculation that benatia is leaving either way...maybe rags or even Barca..who need defensive cover

Really happy we got our No1 target, trust txiki enough to know its the right choice for cb. Think Benatia is a better choice for short term but Mangala will pay off in the long run

I'm not thrilled he went public about preferring London.

Still, he's the right age. Our team has too many in the 27-30 range. For 32m he had better be really good.

Well its certainly not been a knee jerk signing if all goes through ok. We can trust in the fact we've looked very long and hard at him.

Long term target by the top men.they wouldn't have let this pursuit go on this long if they didnt belive this lad could play in our system.we still have demechilis and nastasic so were good on cb position with rekik also on the fringes.a mixture of youth and experience.thank god weve got ourselves a top class centre back to partner vinnie

Tbilisi said:
Hope im wrong but this guy is not the answer for us.Sincerely hope im wrong.

How much have you seen of him?
You're normally a pretty good judge so I find your comments disturbing.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Tbilisi said:
Hope im wrong but this guy is not the answer for us.Sincerely hope im wrong.

How much have you seen of him?
You're normally a pretty good judge so I find your comments disturbing.

Everyone has their own view, i find this guy to be the answer for us, great LCB and decent LB, deadly jumping and heading ability, fast and agile and can run for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.