Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
We paid over 40 Million for him, and now can't even get 20m for him after all the experience he gained in England and Spain !

Beggars can't be choosers, we are desperate to get some permanent out deals done, consequently just shy of £20mil is fucking awesome.

If we get it. He could be a decent defender, but it didn't work out at City. There are some Premiership clubs who should go for him. Media really went for him in the same way that they went for Bravo and his confidence collapsed, but there might be a good player there

If we get it. He could be a decent defender, but it didn't work out at City. There are some Premiership clubs who should go for him. Media really went for him in the same way that they went for Bravo and his confidence collapsed, but there might be a good player there

Yeah i would have liked him at stoke if the martins indi permanent deal carried on hitting the rocks.

Not quite as bad as is made out. Rather unlucky but never going to be a Pep player

why is it always reported in the media that mangala was signed for £42m? from what i remember it was £32m at the time according to city. in fact Sergio was citys record fee paid up unitl KDB signed.
I don't think City usually announce what they pay. I think the deal was £32M to Porto but football leaks subsequently revealed a further £10M to various third parties so maybe it was a fee of £32M but a cost of £42M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.