Elon Musk buys Twitter

Many people still do
Yep, there's always this feeling when exceptionally rich people do something stupid that they must have some sort of secret plan that the rest of us don't know about. Even though we all know we live in a rigged system that rewards above all else who your parents are, there's still an underlying assumption that people with a certain amount of wealth or a certain accent are competent.

Hell, even things like a PhD can be completed by any moderately intelligent person, it's just that most people don't have the luxury to dedicate that much time to education.

Anyone else have literally (and I mean literally, not figuratively) an advert every 1 in 3 posts?

They’re not even for any decent either. All NFTs and Cripto bollocks.

I block each and every account but it’s getting ridiculous. I now have over 2,000 on my blocked list. They all look along the lines of this:

IMG_3534.jpeg

Anyone else have literally (and I mean literally, not figuratively) an advert every 1 in 3 posts?

I block each and every account but it’s getting ridiculous. I now have over 2,000 on my blocked list. They all look along the lines of this:

View attachment 107508

yep, complete spam and bots everywhere

zero point reading the comments section nowadays.

View attachment 107508

Yes. I used to go there very occasionally for the odd insightful commentary on politics, vaccine development etc.

Nowadays, if I end up there because somebody has linked me, it is just a wall of adverts so I bounce straight away. Oh and it's not worth venturing into the comments anyway because posts that are vaguely popular quickly devolve into Stormfront.

Yes. I used to go there very occasionally for the odd insightful commentary on politics, vaccine development etc.

Nowadays, if I end up there because somebody has linked me, it is just a wall of adverts so I bounce straight away. Oh and it's not worth venturing into the comments anyway because posts that are vaguely popular quickly devolve into Stormfront.
Yes the only comments that show are from Elon’s small army of paid right wing lunatics. It must be in its death spiral at this time

“Free speech absolutist”, trying to create an “global town square”, unless you criticise him or anything he has done in any way, or simply ask tough questions on a show he practically begged you to put on his own platform.

Don Lemon says Elon Musk canceled his new show after "tense" interview​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.