Elon Musk buys Twitter

I’ve come off it. I blocked Barton and some **** called David Atherton the other day. When i refresh now it’s all posts about being English, hating Muslims and whatnot. It is a vile place, so come I’ve closed it down. Won’t be missing much.
Same. I found the “For You” section would start ok, every time I reinstalled the app, and then after a week or so would slide into videos of people fighting, causing trouble and the most divisive comments around, all by people who had paid for blue ticks which the algorithms push to the front of the queue.

Came off it, not gone back.

Same. I found the “For You” section would start ok, every time I reinstalled the app, and then after a week or so would slide into videos of people fighting, causing trouble and the most divisive comments around, all by people who had paid for blue ticks which the algorithms push to the front of the queue.

Came off it, not gone back.

It’s a whole new level now.
Pure hate everywhere , trolls , bots. Incitement galore. It’s truly lost whatever purpose it was designed for.

I’ve come off it. I blocked Barton and some **** called David Atherton the other day. When i refresh now it’s all posts about being English, hating Muslims and whatnot. It is a vile place, so come I’ve closed it down. Won’t be missing much.
I fucked it off about six months after Musk took over.

Initially I had a noble ambition of fighting his maleficence from within but I soon realised that was a foolhardy endeavour, especially as he was actively working to suppress views and criticisms like mine (or worse, mobilise his fanboys and bots to attack people like me).

He's made it in to his own private racist, sexist, antisemitic, white supremacist, nutter chat room now and I am increasingly disappointed in the legitimate entities still maintaining an active presence on the platform.

What I dislike now is that under almost every post will be hundreds of AI Bots posting the most nonsensical replies.

That and the Neo-Nazi's that are allowed to flourish.

Last edited:
How do you actually delete a profile?, I can unlog on devices but can't seem to actually deactivate the account?

I fucked it off about six months after Musk took over.

Initially I had a noble ambition of fighting his maleficence from within but I soon realised that was a foolhardy endeavour, especially as he was actively working to suppress views and criticisms like mine (or worse, mobilise his fanboys and bots to attack people like me).

He's made it in to his own private racist, sexist, antisemitic, white supremacist, nutter chat room now and I am increasingly disappointed in the legitimate entities still maintaining an active presence on the platform.

And if that's your genuine opinion then you should remove and delete it and be a man of morals, even if someone disagrees with your views they can respect your conviction.

However if you constantly complain about the platform and spread the messages far and wide you're a supporter of the platform as some are on here.

And if that's your genuine opinion then you should remove and delete it and be a man of morals, even if someone disagrees with your views they can respect your conviction.

However if you constantly complain about the platform and spread the messages far and wide you're a supporter of the platform as some are on here.
…I have done?

Though, I absolutely reserve the right to complain about the platform, the degenerate that owns and runs it, and the horrific impact it has on society.

There is no moral or ethical reason for me to stop denouncing him and it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.