Elvis’s daughter dies

Addiction battles most of her life and lost a her young son to suicide..RIP

She’s had an eventful life but 54 is no age although she does comes from a family with a history of early death from heart failure (grandmother and father, both in their 40s). RIP

Feels like one famous person a day currently!
I think this has something to do with modern pop culture and global teen culture as we know it only really starting in the 50s. Obviously it only grew from there. A lot of the young men and women who were the first worldwide celebrities and icons of the modern era are now reaching that age, sadly. 2016 was the major tipping point and it hasn't really stopped since. Obviously Lisa Marie was no age but I'm on about why it feels like there's one per day right now. I think this is just how it's going to be from now on.

I think this has something to do with modern pop culture and global teen culture as we know it only really starting in the 50s. Obviously it only grew from there. A lot of the young men and women who were the first worldwide celebrities and icons of the modern era are now reaching that age, sadly. 2016 was the major tipping point and it hasn't really stopped since. Obviously Lisa Marie was no age but I'm on about why it feels like there's one per day right now. I think this is just how it's going to be from now on.
A year older than me, bloody hell that Grim Reaper is getting closer

I would not normally be interested in anything 'Presley' but having seen last years film about Elvis Presley (which was very very good by the way) this is sad news. Rip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.