Elvis’s daughter dies

I know it seems easy to say with hindsight but she did look frail at the Golden Globes award ceremony on Tuesday.

Another sad story. What happened to her father was disgusting. Leaches circling until they got the last drop of money out of him.

Drug abuse seems to go hand in hand with having a celebrity status. The kids in particular seem to really struggle.

She looked awful the other night and for most of the last few years , would not be at all surprised if this is drug related , a sad life in a lot of ways but happy times too i hope RIP

RIP - - Some bad genes in the family - Elvi's''s mum and Elvis himself died of heart failure so pre-disposed to heart failure and I suspect her son taking his own life a couple of years ago will have been a strain - gone far too young

I think the strongest genes in the world would’ve struggled to save Elvis the amount of prescription and illegal drugs he was shovelling down his neck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.