Empty seats in the rags end

They go on about empty seats all the time, I’m just pointing out the irony of them not filling their away end!
Don't believe for one minute they didn't sell all they were given.

There will be some explanation, may be we reduced the allocation or the 08:01 from Exeter was delayed?

So Fernandes went over to the United end at full time to applaud 3000 empty blue seats.
I was watching him, he was stood staring at the Rag end for ages.

Haaland came over to City and gave his shirt to a Blue.

Penandez then decides to give his shirt to a Rag!

What a pleb, copying shithouse!

Not a great pic but there were loads of rows like this at the back. Picture taken 24 minutes in.

In the first half they started signing the 20k empty seats song, soon quietened down when we started pointing at the dozen empty rows
Elliot

I mean fair do's to the ones that actually turned up, imagine how it would feel watching that sh*te every week. I am also not surprised at the early leavers, especially as probably 95% would have had to catch the train back to Euston that evening.

Don't believe for one minute they didn't sell all they were given.

There will be some explanation, may be we reduced the allocation or the 08:01 from Exeter was delayed?
Definitely a full allocation, 1st time for a few years. Think they probably just reallocated lower down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.