Enes Unal

The work permit issue may be true but so are the Sun´s comments are they not ?
He has made excellent progress but is not yet able to be included in Pep´s PL squad. Perhaps next year if he shows the same progress that Silva showed with Monaco ?

He can't get into the squad, because of the lack of work permit. It's 100% accurate, nothing maybe about it. The Sun's tone and thought process wasn't driven because of the work permit issue. But because there saying he's not good enough/wanted by City, which is clearly wide of the mark in this case! Absolute bell ends at that paper

I'm curious as to how he is doing? Can anyone help? Cheers

Haven’t really watched much of him but have been following his progress.

Unal is struggling. Can’t get game time. Hasn’t even made an appearance in the last 3 or 4 matches for Villarreal. They sit in 6th and he doesn’t even start Europa League matches. Comes off the bench here and there, was given a few chances at start of the season and scored maybe 3 goals but has struggled since. Tbf he has tough competition in Bacca and Bakambu who already has 8 goals in La Liga.

Don’t know what it is but I would say he is probably adapting still to the league, culture etc etc.

Thanks lads,that's really disappointing and surprising.I honestly thought he would flourish.Hopefully,as said,he may just be struggling with the new environment.

Thanks lads,that's really disappointing and surprising.I honestly thought he would flourish.Hopefully,as said,he may just be struggling with the new environment.
He's struggling with competition (Bacca and Bakambu). Bakambu is one of the most prolific strikers in Europe so far this season (8 goals in 9 La Liga games).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.