England Euro 2016 Squad

5 strikers, what is the point? Add to that the fact that we know Rooney will be the first name on the team sheet, it means you've already decided to play two up front and you have 4 strikers fighting to be the fat lumps partner

Unsurprised and uninspired.

A summer of Cricket awaits.
At least you have a choice, I'm Scottish and as such not only did we not qualify, cricket is not a sport that will be high on the agenda as an alternative

At least you have a choice, I'm Scottish and as such not only did we not qualify, cricket is not a sport that will be high on the agenda as an alternative

The Scottish loathing of the England football team is only slightly bigger than the apathy towards it from the vast majority of us mate, trust me.

Imo of course.

What a joke that Rashford makes it. Surely he is one of the three out with Delph and Townsend.

How many of these fuckers have gone through woys dodgy company?

I can't find it but did you all see that article documenting his very very dodgy business practices and player recruitment policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.