England Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic that our lads have been called up by waistcoat. But he wont have a clue what is like to win and celebrate.

I don't think it's pathetic. They're competitive internationals so he wants his best players. Ake played about 115mins for the Dutch on Wednesday. Rodri played the full 90 last night for Spain.

Tonight I'm expecting most of the City contingent will be on the bench and on Monday, which Southgate sees as a difficult game for some reason, and will need his best players, I'd expect to see most of the City contingent on the bench again because he's clueless!

Spain thrived whilst Pep was at Barca. Germany thrived whilst Pep was at Bayern. England...well they'll be shite as long as Southgate doesn't use our players. If he wants to win things then he simply has to start Walker, Stones, Foden and Grealish in every game. Pep would have this England squad consistently winning tournaments.

Ramsdale
Walker
Stones
Someone
Shaw
Rice
Bellingham
Foden
Grealish
Saka
Kane

In Malta and bumping into proper fans of other clubs who I have known for donkeys years and are decent have all commended us on our tremendous achievement. They know that we've been through the mill and never left their side.
Had the same response too apart from Utd fans
Noticed how they've hijacked our songs too ie Bernado replaced with Saka, I'll follow you everywhere and Ederson and Ake trying to fit England players into it

Southgate is such a fucking drip.

Passive aggressive comments about our players celebrating a fucking treble when he has routinely bottled selections in big tournaments with one of the most talented crop England has ever had.

I was onboard in during and after the 2018 world cup but that Italy final was a fucking waste and he's started whinging regularly about trivial bullshit when he's the root problem.

Case in point out players.

Yet when Ake, Laporte, Rodri all arrived they got a round of applause, hugs etc and Akanji got that as well as a special shirt presented to him by the Swiss?
What did we expect when M. Gashfoot is openly saying in an England press conference that he switched off immediately after the final whistle of the Champions League final, not even wanting to see his fellow England players lift the trophy and receive their winners medals.

Can't stick Southgate. I won't be watching but I await reading reports of how amazing TAA was playing in midfield. You see the joy and passion in our squad. That comes from Pep and the culture and climate he creates. Hinting one can over celebrate is just more of his beige approach to everything. If you can't accept people who have worked their bollocks off to achieve an incredible out come, having been disciplined to fuck for a year, are gonna let loose well then there's no hope and it smacks a little of jealousy to me. Still he has his pets nice and fresh, Marcus and Harry will shine against the might of Malta.

Had the same response too apart from Utd fans
Noticed how they've hijacked our songs too ie Bernado replaced with Saka, I'll follow you everywhere and Ederson and Ake trying to fit England players into it
Yeah out drinking in St Julian s in the early hours and heard loads singing it on a couple of times and thought f.. k me lot of City out here til I unfortunately heard the doctored lyrics. Like being in Magaluf etc ha ha.

They have the daily video of all the players arriving & a big fuss made of Rice being a European champ. I thought fuckin hell wait until the treble winning quintet turn up…..

Checked the video today, a moment where 5 stood together, no congratulations or cheers or anything.
Be even sweeter when we win it all next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.