England v Australia 27/5/16

Let them build him up, PEG will soon put a stop to it when the PL season starts.

LVG played him so fair do's for that, does anyone really think PEG will play him over Zlatan or any other striker they bring in with a big reputation?

He did fuck all for the rest of the game last night and Woy for all his faults would have seen it, Sturridge and Vardy are far superior.

If he's on the plane I will be gobsmacked.

Let them build him up, PEG will soon put a stop to it when the PL season starts.

LVG played him so fair do's for that, does anyone really think PEG will play him over Zlatan or any other striker they bring in with a big reputation?

He did fuck all for the rest of the game last night and Woy for all his faults would have seen it, Sturridge and Vardy are far superior.

If he's on the plane I will be gobsmacked.
He is clearly in with a shout just because of who he plays for!

I didn't know they were even playing last night.
Mind you I didn't know Eric dier even played for England.

Didn't watch the game, is this the same Rashford who scored against an ageing Demi by running straight but couldn't score against against Toisin

Not seen enough of the Ratford to make a proper judgement but if he played for anyone else he'd be nowhere near the squad. 5pl goals in 12 appearances, 3 in his last 10. He could easily be another Janujizz who they tried to persuade to play for England based on a few half decent games. If Kelechi was English I'm pretty sure he'd be with the u21s and he's just as good if not better based on what I've seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.