England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The problem with the clamour to start Phil is it puts unnecessary pressure on him. A shit underperforming England display and everyone expects Phil to come in and transform them into world beaters. That's if he's even picked of course.
This is what is worrying me now. It was stupid not to bring him on vs the USA but now its gone a bit over the top imo. Southgate will still play the same dull football if Phil plays and he can't change that by himself I hope the weight of expectation doesn't play on his mind. All this could have been avoided if the idiot had made the obvious move and brought Phil on early last game then there would be less pressure on him and no pressure on Phil.

This is what is worrying me now. It was stupid not to bring him on vs the USA but now its gone a bit over the top imo. Southgate will still play the same dull football if Phil plays and he can't change that by himself I hope the weight of expectation doesn't play on his mind. All this could have been avoided if the idiot had made the obvious move and brought Phil on early last game then there would be less pressure on him and no pressure on Phil.
The other thing is that if he starts Foden now, it looks like he’s buckled to public pressure, and if Phil doesn’t play a 9/10, Waistcoat looks like he may have been right all along!

After a weekend on the beer I have come to the conclusion that all the England players were too scared of making a mistake, played like a rabbit caught in headlights.

The most worrying thing to me was his answer stating he can only play Foden on the wing. It shows him to be a absolute dinosaur of a coach, blind & incompetent who doesn’t know his players.

The fact Madison also has been playing on the wing for Leicester means he’s taken 6 wingers & 1 x 10 in Mount. ( More of an 8 than a 10 )

He’s made insinuations that Foden can’t look after the ball & any player that can dribble is a winger as it should only be tried on the safety of the wing.

His whole press conference was littered with contradictions,

We knew how hard it was going to be, USA are totally different set up to Iran so I played the same 11.

The players were really tired, despite this I played the same 11.

He’s a gobshite & fortunate that the tournament is littered with shit 2nd rate coaches. International football is now so far behind club football.

The most worrying thing to me was his answer stating he can only play Foden on the wing. It shows him to be a absolute dinosaur of a coach, blind & incompetent who doesn’t know his players.

The fact Madison also has been playing on the wing for Leicester means he’s taken 6 wingers & 1 x 10 in Mount. ( More of an 8 than a 10 )

He’s made insinuations that Foden can’t look after the ball & any player that can dribble is a winger as it should only be tried on the safety of the wing.

His whole press conference was littered with contradictions,

We knew how hard it was going to be, USA are totally different set up to Iran so I played the same 11.

The players were really tired, despite this I played the same 11.

He’s a gobshite & fortunate that the tournament is littered with shit 2nd rate coaches. International football is now so far behind club football.
The bloke is a complete contradiction. Even though he’s achieved more than most, one has to ask if he could’ve done better with this team?

The bloke is a complete contradiction. Even though he’s achieved more than most, one has to ask if he could’ve done better with this team?

He’s blessed with seeding looking after England providing fortunate pathways to latter part.

He’ll be sacked after the tournament & the new coach will have to navigate a tougher group due to poor national league results. They’ll then say look how well he did but who would want him to coach their club. International management is now for failed coaches. After watching Belgium he’s in good company with Martinez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.