Enjoy

Absolutely brilliant! In over 40 years watching the Blues this remains one of my very favourite seasons.

That was a brilliant season. Other than 2011/12 and 2013/14, it's probably my favourite season as a Blue.

So much to enjoy, from the emergence of SWP, the link up between Benarbia and Berkovic ("City's going up with an Arab and a Jew"), Pearce's swansong and three centre forwards banging them in for fun.

Brought back some memories for me... I was only 17 at the time and couldn't remember many of the matches shown.
Was great watching Berkovic again... was a beast.

Feed the goat and he will score

What a great season that was. Superb, flowing football and goals galore.

It must have been difficult for opposition managers knowing they had to score at least 4 goals to be in with a chance of just getting a point.

We also battered teams with just 10 players on many occasions as well.

One of my all time favourite seasons.

One of my favourites too, being 21 and spending all day on the lash around Maine Road, and most of the away game's was a bonus also. Feed the goat.. Great times.

Those were the days. In terms of pure attacking football, have we had any better single season (even allowing for the level we were playing at at that time, and including the last title winning season)?

Eh, it's one o'clock in the morning. Just one more thread.........an hour and forty minutes later I'm now to pumped to sleep. This was about 3 years before I started following. Just cements why I love Dunne. And Shawny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.