Enjoy

Definitely my most memorable season. Benarbia and Berkovic, plus the emergence of Phillips.

Still find it hard to believe we replaced Benarbia with Siberski :/

The football we played that season was brilliant and I thought our follow-up season in PL was very good as well. One thing I remember thinking was how great it would be to be able to play and win the title like that in the top division but knowing that it would not happen. I wonder now with the FFP shackles loosening if it would be possible?

That season was me in the Gene Kelly.. Nostalgia

Same, though with occasional trips to the south stand on my uncles mates season ticket. I was only young, but that season (along with Gillingham of course) really cemented my love for the club. Did quite a few aways that season too. Was always my job to take all the City merch down from the windows in my mums car. Ashamed to say I haven't seen City that much in a single season since.

Same, though with occasional trips to the south stand on my uncles mates season ticket. I was only young, but that season (along with Gillingham of course) really cemented my love for the club. Did quite a few aways that season too. Was always my job to take all the City merch down from the windows in my mums car. Ashamed to say I haven't seen City that much in a single season since.

Me neither actually :D

Suddenly there´s the job, wife and family from out of nowhere.. Pension plans and mortgages, "sensible" cars instead of my motorbike etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.