enough is enough

Id like him to go pal same as you but im resigned to him staying atleast to the end of the year, also resigned to the lads I work with and play footy with taking the piss about whats happening.

stavros said:
sorry the sooner he is replaced the sooner we can get on with buying some decent players or at least trying to

Yeh, because Rob, SWP, Vince, Pab and Bridge are allllllllllllllll shit.

Cant believe some people.

What was the interesting thing you heard? By way strange how some people on the one hand say Hughes needs time theyre not his players but then on the other theyre like hes made great signings, theres something wrong there I think.

You may buckle up till May, unless there is a serious risk of us going down he will be here till May, if were still in and around the brown stuff then, he will be out quicker than his feet can touch the ground. But to be honest i don't think it will come to that, belive it or not some of us belive in him to get right. CTID

Big G said:
stavros said:
sorry the sooner he is replaced the sooner we can get on with buying some decent players or at least trying to

Yeh, because Rob, SWP, Vince, Pab and Bridge are allllllllllllllll shit.

al

Cant believe some people.
all my point is that i cant see him being here long term so why not get rid now so the next manager doesnt have to totally rebuild the squad again , and he isnt left with hughes' players. im not questionning his buys

Sheikh Django said:
Blue4ever85 said:
I just don't see the point in starting a new thread when the first post says so little and concerns a subject that has been discussed over and over in other threads where people actually had something interesting to say on the subject.

Im only joking mate, pop your cock back in your Y-fronts ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.