enough is enough

stavros said:
Hughes needs to go NOW

try and read some of the more inteligent threads that are about and write something positive good or bad,but please big carefull i dont want you to strain your brain and hurt yourself i would never forgive myself!

Blue4ever85 said:
Sheikh Django said:
I just don't see the point in starting a new thread when the first post says so little and concerns a subject that has been discussed over and over in other threads where people actually had something interesting to say on the subject.

Im only joking mate, pop your cock back in your Y-fronts ;-)
I'm still rubbing my balls so that'll have to wait ;-)

bondsman said:
What was the interesting thing you heard? By way strange how some people on the one hand say Hughes needs time theyre not his players but then on the other theyre like hes made great signings, theres something wrong there I think.
that the players cant stand the guy and that includes our skip. and im telling you now i heard it from my mate who plays in the same team as dunne for ireland. im not saying anymore

stavros said:
bondsman said:
What was the interesting thing you heard? By way strange how some people on the one hand say Hughes needs time theyre not his players but then on the other theyre like hes made great signings, theres something wrong there I think.
that the players cant stand the guy and that includes our skip. and im telling you now i heard it from my mate who plays in the same team as dunne for ireland. im not saying anymore

Are you sure your mate is not John o`Shea's bit of fluff!!!!

stavros said:
Big G said:
Yeh, because Rob, SWP, Vince, Pab and Bridge are allllllllllllllll shit.

al

Cant believe some people.
all my point is that i cant see him being here long term so why not get rid now so the next manager doesnt have to totally rebuild the squad again , and he isnt left with hughes' players. im not questionning his buys

I cant see him being here long term either, But i fail to see sense in giving him money to spend if they know now that they will get rid in the summer, absolutly pointless. As it looks the owners are backing and hoping that he does us well, and weve gotta stand by him.
Whoever or whenever we get a new manager, as it stands he's got some of Hughes' players, some of Sven's, some of Pearce's, some of Keegan's and a Royle, unfortunatly they come with the job as manager.

hotdel1 said:
stavros said:

Are you sure your mate is not John o`Shea's bit of fluff!!!!
now that would be telling. but no . sorry to piss on your chips

Easy to say the players dont like him or that Hughes doesnt like Elano etc, im a bit sick of the scapegoating by both sides, id respect the managers and players more if they held their hands up said this is shit and then dug in together to prove the likes of me wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.