Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
at some point 'i think' money stops talking, if you have 200k floating around in your bank account does it realy matter if you have 210k or 190k instead and of course the more you have the bigger that margin can be, your last bit is bang on being the best place to develope his career.lets hope there is still some life in this one yet
I hope you are right because Haaland is the best out there but with Raiola, money always talks, as long as he gets his wedge. I don't think Pep or Khaldoon will get into mind games with Raiola. I also don't think they will waste much energy with Levy at Spurs. I suspect Lukaku will be the one we get...and he may turn out to be great for us. I think Inter will be much more interested in doing player swap deals which could also suit City.

I’ve always thought wages and commission fee would be the stumbling block of this deal.
The latter less so if the Dortmund fee is lower especially considering the figures being talked about for Kane (ffs)

at some point 'i think' money stops talking, if you have 200k floating around in your bank account does it realy matter if you have 210k or 190k instead and of course the more you have the bigger that margin can be, your last bit is bang on being the best place to develope his career.lets hope there is still some life in this one yet
I'm not talking from experience sadly but I think what (really) rich people want is to be richer.

According to SSN reports in Spain (I know) Real Madrid are going after Mbappe.
They afford both?

According to SSN reports in Spain (I know) Real Madrid are going after Mbappe.
They afford both?

Of course they can. The Spanish Govt or big sponsors will buy him for them, or they’ll get a huge loan from a Spanish bank at favourable rates that doesn’t need paying back for about 20 years. Clubs like Real Madrid always find the money.

Of course they can. The Spanish Govt or big sponsors will buy him for them, or they’ll get a huge loan from a Spanish bank at favourable rates that doesn’t need paying back for about 20 years. Clubs like Real Madrid always find the money.
Newly rebuilt stadium, squad needing a overhaul, £300m ish on 2 players at about £1m a week in wages.
So now they’re copying Barca’s business model? lol

We need to sell £400m of talent to afford Grealish and Haaland and to finish off the outside of the stadium but most importantly to win the Net Spend Cup off Liverpool! :)

Out
Laporte
Sterling
Bernardo
Mendy

In
Grealish
Harland
J Felix
Ramos
N mendes

For me that the champions league and all cups
£350m out £200m in roughly give or take £50m

Yeah i know its not football manager.
But that squad makes me want to shag next doors rabbit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.