Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great piece tonight on MNF, Henry was good talking Haaland & Mbaapa
2 excellent opinions of them both but you could see he was amazed how Haaland plays, scores & the edge in his game

We have to get this done, house & kitchen sink all in 1, no fucking about

Big statement in June a few trophys then anounce Haaland ;)

Great piece tonight on MNF, Henry was good talking Haaland & Mbaapa
2 excellent opinions of them both but you could see he was amazed how Haaland plays, scores & the edge in his game

We have to get this done, house & kitchen sink all in 1, no fucking about

Big statement in June a few trophys then anounce Haaland ;)

Why not both ;)

I'm only half joking though. Just realised Mbappe's contract is up next year. Imagine getting Haaland this year and Mbappe on a free next year.

Or if Haaland stays this year getting both of them at same time for a combined fee of 70m.

The amount of boiled piss between the premier league, eufa and Qatar would be biblical. You'd have to rewrite the great flood story.

Last edited:
Why not both ;)

I'm only half joking though. Just realised Mbappe's contract is up next year. Imagine getting Haaland this year and Mbappe on a free next year.

Or if Haaland stays this year getting both of them at same time for a combined fee of 70m.

The amount of boiled piss between the premier league, eufa and dubai would be biblical. You'd have to rewrite the great flood story.
Haaland goes this year but Mbappa goes next year to Real imo

a top tier Madrid journalist's opinion

i feel what could happen this summer is the so called elite clubs like barca and real madrid will try and block transfers with agreeing to sign players like haaland in 12 months time when they could have the money. its like paying a loan fee then loaning him back

but i feel haaland has set is sights on manchester city and the premier league. city got the money to pay in full and offer the best chances in england and europe. i think this is key to the club haaland signs for he wants trophies and not promises in 2 or 3 years time with a building project

manchester city have to smash the transfer market this summer when the FFP rules are slacked ? get 2 or 3 marquee players at once this summer and splash £400million on the forward line. if i was in haaland boots its a no brainer really the best english club. the best manager. the best players. the best fans. i would be like if KDB is in the squad then am signing. because he could find me in the dark he's that good

the premier league is the best in the world and marquee players will start to come now the big Spanish 2 are struggling with debt and need rebuilds both on and off the field. i can see ballon d'or winners happening from england and in the premier league ? haaland can be a winner with manchester city and like i said the city squad has the best makers of goals in world football to hand it on a plate for haaland to tap them in

I’ve red a couple of article about the two Manchester clubs buying the kid and the prices are interesting :

City - £150 million

Rags - €75 million

Errrrrrrrrrr

You may pay 65m but you will pay the rest to Haaland & his team

You aint getting away from the big bucks imo, difference right now not manny can compete & if he wants City we get it done now

We could see our 1st 100m deal & in todays money hes worth it, in 3 years hes worth double
We ain’t getting him for £ 65miliion next year as he will go this summer for whatever they want for him . It’s now time for us to make a massive show of intent and buy this lad for
£90-£100 million because make no mistake Utd will pay it and get him .

You may pay 65m but you will pay the rest to Haaland & his team

You aint getting away from the big bucks imo, difference right now not manny can compete & if he wants City we get it done now

We could see our 1st 100m deal & in todays money hes worth it, in 3 years hes worth double
He’s definitely worth it, him and Mbappe are the next global superstars after Messi and Ronaldo. 1 Champions League win and he’s paid for himself.

We ain’t getting him for £ 65miliion next year as he will go this summer for whatever they want for him . It’s now time for us to make a massive show of intent and buy this lad for
£90-£100 million because make no mistake Utd will pay it and get him .
Yeah, if we don't, they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.