Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them post common sense, unlike you.

At those figures touted for Haaland by his agent, he
isn’t coming to City.

Unless *you think* City are going to destroy their wage structure?

They are not. They are touted by the headline hunters, throwing guesses about for shock value cluckbait. His agent has actually gone on to deny the claims previously.

Not doubting there would be agent fees to pay, and his wage would be high. Some of the figures plucked are horseshit though.

#sympathyforpianoman
#syphonyforthedevil
Some of them post common sense, unlike you.

At those figures touted for Haaland by his agent, he
isn’t coming to City.

Unless *you think* City are going to destroy their wage structure?
At some point we are going to have to smash our wage structure if we want to continue to be the top of the tree.

As a club we have yet to have an world iconic player and I would imagine the owner / execs would want one at some point to push the club even further up the ladder.

Wages for the very top players are not going to go down, the total opposite I would say. There seems to be a growing trend for the very top players to see out their existing contracts and move on to a new club on huge wages, media rights and signing on fees.

We have to be at the front of the que for the very top players and will have to compete for wages.

Sadly I think you’re right...

Doesn’t fit with what mino is touting and we simply won’t pay the numbers, however what I’d give for him in this side, we’d break every record going!

If there was one player I would love to see in our teamwould be him.
As you say in reality it doesn't add up.

I don't see any situation where Haaland moves in January. He doesn't care what Dortmund get for him and they won't freeze him out to prove a point if he refused a move.

They are also not going to take on Sterlings wages, never mind his performances recently.
Sterling aint going to Dortmund not a cats arsehole of a chance

Dortmund would be a drop down in his eyes

Sterling I see a big twist & dont be suprised if he stays in England all top teams in London would take Sterling inc Chelsea imo
Liverpool would also put there cards down so Dortmund isn't on the table imo

If he does leave England then Barca & Real Madrid are the favourite destinations

this team deserves an erling haaland. don't need a CDM, don't need a LB. don't need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.