Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dependant on how many they sell obviously :-

s9yrWyf.jpg
Thanks. Hadn't realised that blocks 114, 214 and 314 were being split in half.

Dependant on how many they sell obviously :-

s9yrWyf.jpg
Hopefully the third tier is the primary location for away fans, so they fill it up from the top. Get them hidden away up there if they don't sell all their allocation, allowing us to fill the whole of the first and second tiers with City fans.

Hope the club don't have four scoreboards up next season all showing the game. Also need to sort out the ridiculous brightness of those bloody led boards on level two, really pissed me of last season especially that pink one.

Thanks. Hadn't realised that blocks 114, 214 and 314 were being split in half.

It's a lot easier than people think to take seats out and add them back in.

When I was there for the tour on Sunday they were adding and taking away all over the place.

Including the additional rows at the bottom of the first tier, which by the way are at a different angle to the other seats in those blocks!

The segregation of away fans I'd imagine will be similar to what we've previously seen but in 114 rather than 115/116.

Exciting times!

I thought that all levels are legally required to have disabled access ?

Nope.

You can submit an access statement with a building regs application to circumnavigate part m of the approved docs.

It could include:

That tier 1 it has better views/site lines
That Tier 1 is less problematic for access/egress in case of an emergency.
That a larger disabled allowance has been made on level one to hold the same number of disabled people on tiers one, two and three combined.
Etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.