Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know when the expansion is happening?

I was watching the City vs West Ham game and the commentators were talking that the capacity was to be further expanded at the end of this season. It just spiked my interest as I hadn't heard anything concrete and these two were talking about it, at great length, as if it was set in stone.
It's not been confirmed yet, but from following this thread it sounds like a decision is close. Worsleyweb is the man with the updates.

Does anybody know when the expansion is happening?

I was watching the City vs West Ham game and the commentators were talking that the capacity was to be further expanded at the end of this season. It just spiked my interest as I hadn't heard anything concrete and these two were talking about it, at great length, as if it was set in stone.
I've heard from people at the club (who won't really be involved in any of this - so take with a pinch of salt), that the works will be announced this winter, will start during the summer break and will be finished by the start of the 2018/19 season. I expect a few 'City Voice' surveys over the next few months asking questions like 'how much would you be willing to spend on a season ticket'....

That does look conclusive. The North stand is the most visible from the road so why else leave it out..??

No it isn't. It's the least.

3 badges have already been put up at the top of the mesh. There's nowhere to put it on the North Stand as it doesn't match the design of the other three stands.

Yup - here's a shot from earlier in the year when they were building the roof
47aa1210d7999124078a6bfd5f4b73c0

That's photoshopped. Three of those workers would be off having a fag and one of the remaining two would have fucked off with half of those bricks if it was in Liverpool.

Lots of gigs lined up at the stadium over the summer form what i've heard so that will probably have an effect and a reason they haven't started any thing yet

Has no effect on starting expansion this year.

Can't reveal my source but it will commence next year. Worsleyweb also has contacts who he is hoping to get a look at the plans from he posted this last week. I'm told will be differ from the S S but wouldn't say how. Money appears to be on less corporate areas but will have to wait for confirmation hope Worsleyweb gets some info soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.