Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this 'make the tickets cheap and bring back lapsed supporters to bring back an atmosphere'. Absolute fantasy. Those lapsed fans won't be coming back. Cheap tickets will just make for more empty seats for fans that buy tickets and cant be arsed turning up. And it doesn't need much encouragement to make our supporters not turn up ( or leave early ). I sit in a small block that gets the first 3 cup games free - yet it was 2/3's empty for the Huddersfield replay. A free ticket and they still couldn't be arsed turning up or passing their ticket onto friends.

This is true, you may get the odd hundred or so but going to the football is like routine, as soon as you get out of that routine there is no going back and that is the case of thousands of ex match going blues and i am soon to join them. Missed several games this season, could not get any takers for my ticket for free and i've not missed it one bit.

Lots of empty seats at Wembley in the press areas,you know the scum who like to slag off our support,the scum who show a. Press card,fill their faces,get half cut,don,t put a penny into the game ,and they have the nerve to have a go at the fans.

Interestingly the swamp was down 7000 from capacity against Anderlecht but you couldn't see it because there were hardly any lights on in the top tier. They don't miss a trick.

Walking around Wembley last week with the mini shopping/leisure venue there gave us some idea of what the collar development will be like (hopefully on a bigger scale). Plenty of bars and restaurants to filter into before and after the game will help with queues to the tram as well.

Walking around Wembley last week with the mini shopping/leisure venue there gave us some idea of what the collar development will be like (hopefully on a bigger scale). Plenty of bars and restaurants to filter into before and after the game will help with queues to the tram as well.

That's the Abu Dhabi strategy.

A multi use leisure destination with an anchor attraction.

Yas Island = F1,supported by Ferrari World,underpinned by classy second tier mixed use residential,retail,leisure.

The Abu Dhabi plans for MANCHESTER NEW CITY include all these elements. As soon as the oil price / production stabilises they'll crack on

Yas Island = F1,supported by Ferrari World,underpinned by classy second tier mixed use residential,retail,leisure.

The Abu Dhabi plans for MANCHESTER NEW CITY include all these elements. As soon as the oil price / production stabilises they'll crack on
I seriously doubt cash flow is an issue.

I thought the whole thing was out for consultation with the council, not sure how long that will take but expect things to move fairly quickly after that.

I thought the whole thing was out for consultation with the council, not sure how long that will take but expect things to move fairly quickly after that.
Anybody know how long such a development would take to build. Any comparison to wembleys area or even trafford centre from any informed posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.