Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

First time I read this I thought no chance, but this would be cheaper and easier to install than any ideas of trains,buses or more trams. Plus walking is always going to be the quickest way to get tens of thousands from the ground to Piccadilly than any queueing, waiting and getting on trains /trams. Must be other examples of long covered walkways somewhere.
Sadly it would probably become a youth club or temporary housing. Would be hard to police

Yep just put the roof about 15 foot up curved so no shit can be thrown on top, it sounds like a great idea to me, if the rain blows sideways it’s just unlucky but apart from that surely it would be cheaper.
That’s 100% my view. You can’t factor in for that kind of a sideways wind blowing a gale, but it would deffo get me happy to walk virtually every time.

I’d love to see a covered walking route from the city centre to the ground. I’m always happy to walk to and from as long as it’s dry, but it’s when the rain is hammering down that scramble for taxis, trams, buses begins.
I’m sure there are already creative designs out there for something like this.
IMG_6359.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.