Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Anyone tried the new E bars for a pint yet? We tried last night, pretty straightforward and surprisingly not a bad pint was poured
E bars.
Is that the same as the auto filling similar to the spurs stadium.
I'm guessing it is not related to those little tablets that Frank used to request in the bar in shameless.

Screen grabbed from the North stand update drone video posted by 51chappie.

Tarmacing around the arena, concrete planters and tree planting is underway at the back of the arena opposite the car parks.

B943-B1-E4-3304-4573-9-B36-677-FC5-FD6-EFA.jpg

CE91-B447-10-FC-41-ED-B826-AD1-D0-A20-B559.jpg

B93-DB0-B6-8103-4-E2-D-8-A42-B00-E1-B22-DFEE.jpg

Last edited:
What will be left of the Collar site give or take when the North stand expansion is finished.(if you can visualise the wider North stand expansion plans?)

85733-CD8-5-B4-C-4219-A41-F-BB696-B113761.jpg

1712313295640.png
A glimpse at the interior. No indication as to how recent this is though.
Credit: The Information Highway on Facebook
Via James0507 SSC @jrb

Reactions: jrb
First time I read this I thought no chance, but this would be cheaper and easier to install than any ideas of trains,buses or more trams. Plus walking is always going to be the quickest way to get tens of thousands from the ground to Piccadilly than any queueing, waiting and getting on trains /trams. Must be other examples of long covered walkways somewhere.
why not go the whole hog and install a travellator

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.