Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Not sure if serious???

If you are then you're an idiot.
Course I am serious - wtf has the PSB and anybody else appearing at the arena to do with the "development". I come on here to see if there is any news of physcial/planned develpment of (the stadium) site, not who is singing! Get another thread if you want to advertise who is up next at the Co op of whatever it is called.

Course I am serious - wtf has the PSB and anybody else appearing at the arena to do with the "development". I come on here to see if there is any news of physcial/planned develpment of (the stadium) site, not who is singing! Get another thread if you want to advertise who is up next at the Co op of whatever it is called.
The title of the thread begins Etihad campus , the arena is part of the campus, maybe you should start a thread to limit whatever you want it to include

The title of the thread begins Etihad campus , the arena is part of the campus, maybe you should start a thread to limit whatever you want it to include
Sorry mate but i reckon you're wasting your time here. No cure for stupidity. He probably won't even understand what you have said.

Chill ffs...

I come on here to see news about stadium developments, often by jrb, not angry proclamations by some dickhead who considers himself to be the god of forum content. Get another thread yourself.

Not sure if serious, if so then your an idiot

Bore off adding nonsnese that is nothing to do with City and more importantly the discussion topic.

It’s a sin! ;-)

Unfortunately for you I’m not going to bore off. I’m not going anywhere. :-)

Question. What exactly have you added to this thread that is relevant to it?

It may have escaped your limited attention, but the Coop Live Arena is part of the ‘Etihad Campus’, and has been discussed continually throughout it’s planning and construction on this thread, including the artists and bands that have signed up to perform at the Coop Live Arena.

If you specifically want updates on the NS expansion this is the thread ’YOU should be looking at’, not this thread.

Hope that helps?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.