Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Think that's about normal for Arena concert /event parking. Ovo Hydro in Glasgow is £24 I think.

Market forces.

Sorry both, I know they've done their homework, but £90 tickets, £25 parking, ST rises/Matchdays now out of reach for the average family.
just makes me sick to my stomach. It's not even just the co-op. Other venues will be forced to complete by improving facilities and pushing up prices as a result. The price of success eh.

Do you know if the outside bar is open to match goers/public or is it just for people going to concerts?
Not 100% but id expect initially no as still lots of work to be done so when no events are on can see it being closed off to crack on with those works but obviously eventually it will. Can't see it happening this season however but could be wrong

The wife booked tickets for the Eagles on 31st May for my birthday. Hotel booked in the centre and trams are free so long as you have a ticket…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.