Etihad OMG

Dubai Blue

Is it true that this means 'United'?????

Only joking. Press conference is about to get underway in Abu Dhabi to officially announce our deal with Etihad. Got a journalist mate there who's said he'll text over any major details as they come in. It's already been confirmed that it's for 3 years and will involve a Manchester City Soccer Skills camp being set up in Abu Dhabi.

might have been today or yesterday, but read it was £30million deal with Etihad and £10million with Umbro

hopefully this is true, however i think they also said where i read it it was for a 4 year deal not 3, so the site i read it off could have just been making up rubbish ....... although it wasn't a football site, it was a business site ....... have i just made this more confusing?

We've been hearing it would be a record breaking sponsorship deal. hopefully it would be more than uniteds 56m deal with AIG and not just breaking our own 2.6m a year deal with thomas cook lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.