Etihad OMG

bluebrown said:
who gives a shit if it does mean united anyway, would that mean that you wouldn't want them to sponsor us ffs. all i care is that this deal is very lucrative to us and should be good in building our profile in the middle east. After all ADUG means Abu Dhabi united company for development, does that mean you wouldn't want them and their wealth behind us?

Great post. Too easy to get caught up in hatred of the rags. It will say Etihad. I couldn't give a fuck what it means.

TFC said:
bluebrown said:
who gives a shit if it does mean united anyway, would that mean that you wouldn't want them to sponsor us ffs. all i care is that this deal is very lucrative to us and should be good in building our profile in the middle east. After all ADUG means Abu Dhabi united company for development, does that mean you wouldn't want them and their wealth behind us?

Great post. Too easy to get caught up in hatred of the rags. It will say Etihad. I couldn't give a fuck what it means.

Dont see what all the fuss is about....we have the same name being Manchester...no one kicks a fuss over that.

bobmcfc said:
how much do we reckon its worth

Nothing....as the Etihad is also (loosely) owned by the same people that own MCFC. You might say it`s worth £30 million, but that`s £30 million passed from one pocket to the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.