Etilsalat 'Congratulations' Cringe

Slight OT: on MOTD yesterday I noticed the current United social media message ‘stay united’ - is that a statement or a pleading to the plastics jumping ship?

Maybe it is aimed at mourinho, subtly asking him to stop throwing his players under the bus every time his tedious tactics fail to grind out a boring win.

Only way around this is to recreate it.

Please somebody get all their mates around get totally pissed and recreate it.

We can then put it out as just a piss take. Feel free to slightly change the words to if you hate Man Utd clap your hands!

Works for me!

Lads it's hardly Rooney acting distinguished trying to drink Rioja, or Milner getting stomped on by a dinosaur foot to sell face cream is it?

Relax, it's alright.

They’re mad the Japanese aren’t they? Haha

Although is it as bad as the Nivea/Liverpool adverts where they’re shaving each other’s chests like some twink’s wet dream or that Rooney+Giggs/red wine one where Rooney acts sophisticated (as if! Haha)?

Although is it as bad as the Nivea/Liverpool adverts where they’re shaving each other’s chests like some twink’s wet dream or that Rooney+Giggs/red wine one where Rooney acts sophisticated (as if! Haha)?
I'll have you know that wasn't an act at all. Wayne does hammer the Rioja...before drink driving a slag home.

Its not addressed for city fans in eng but globally. Thats just my assesment. Championey tune would have been better i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.