Etilsalat 'Congratulations' Cringe

what does seem apparent is that not a single person among the director, his assistant directors, runners, cameramen, riggers, lighting engineers, sound engineers, gaffers, best boys, key grips or extras could have ever set foot inside a football stadium. Or a pub.

Odd also that the 'fans' in the clip thought it was going to be good??

From reading some reactions in the champions thread you will still get some odd city fans defending it or trying to justify it in some way. Put it this way had United been involved in such a horrible video we would be lapping it up. Awful is putting it lightly.
Who gives a shit who cares ? We won the league .lets celebrate and not give a flying fu*k over some dodgy advert But who ever produced it should have filmed fans at the games and at the pubs and on the coaches going to games just like Ian Cheeseman does .would be more realistic

Last edited:
I've come full circle on this. The more I watch it the more enamoured I am with it. It's a work of comedy genius 0:40-0:45 in particular is absolute gold. HOORAY!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.