EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have very little grasp of what left and right is, beyond a lazy Daily Mail stereotype

Oh dont worry, the term little leftie is also a broad church, you certainly display the core conditions as listed, with more than a touch of bleeding heart liberal thrown in, your habit of trying to preach while talking through your arse being a complete give away.
Then the casual snide dig like "Daily mail reader" crops up which is funny from a guy who is word blind when it comes to a term like MASS because it changes the context of what he wants to rant against so ignores time and time again.

There you go, little leftie to the core

So you think only right wing Tories are pro brexit and anti immigration? Tha UKIP only pick up votes from the right of the Tory party? It's certainly not what the facts and figures suggest
Absolutely, the UKIP flagship policy (immigration) appeals to the working people of Britain who are not looking beneath the surface to see what they truely stand for. That said, voting for Brexit is not voting for UKIP.

Absolutely, the UKIP flagship policy (immigration) appeals to the working people of Britain who are not looking beneath the surface to see what they truely stand for. That said, voting for Brexit is not voting for UKIP.

Yes. It is only clever people like you who know what UKIP 'truely (sic) stand for'.

The stupid working people of Britain don't.

I should have finished the last sentence.... voting for Brexit is not voting for UKIP, voting for UKIP is voting for Brexit.

Oh dont worry, the term little leftie is also a broad church, you certainly display the core conditions as listed, with more than a touch of bleeding heart liberal thrown in, your habit of trying to preach while talking through your arse being a complete give away.
Then the casual snide dig like "Daily mail reader" crops up which is funny from a guy who is word blind when it comes to a term like MASS because it changes the context of what he wants to rant against so ignores time and time again.

There you go, little leftie to the core
Mass a word added by people trying to hide a meaning rather than change a meaning in most cases and one that means nothing at all. The digs against the Daily mail are deliberate and overt don't worry about that.

I won't dispute the bleeding heart comment or the liberal comment - it's called humanity. But the rest of it shows you struggle outside a stereotype - though I am surprised you haven't mentioned my working for Goldman Sachs

It has a clear meaning as defined in any dictionary but of course that does not fit in with your anti whatever view of things.

Golman Sachs employ nasty little self centered f*ckers without a liberal bone in their body, I give you some credit in that I do think you believe in something no matter how misguided.

europe_invasion.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.