Europa League/Conference League - Gameweek 5 | 30 Nov '23

Not to a true Brighton fan. Yes it would be nice to win a major cup, we dont have the resources of the so called top 6 teams, we are not going to break our wage scructure to be able to compete with you. What we can do is try to compete and play great football and piss the big clubs off by being competitive.

90 min away from being out of the league, then having to pray that there were enough clubs that would vote for us to stay in the league, it only needed another 2 to vote against us and my home town club is finished.

Being able to support my home town club in the biggest league in the world and also competing in Europa league, from where we were is amazing.

Not sure why you think we should have looked to finish 3rd and have a better chance of winning the conference league.

Sussex senior cup winners your never sing that. LOL
I just hope for your own sake you avoid Bayer Leverkusen and someone else despatches them off for you. They are on fire in this competition and every time Bayern win in the Bundesliga, they always respond in style with their game in hand.

I just hope for your own sake you avoid Bayer Leverkusen and someone else despatches them off for you. They are on fire in this competition and every time Bayern win in the Bundesliga, they always respond in style with their game in hand.
That will be a fans love in. Both sets of fans meet up for games.

"Champions of Sussex, you'll never sing that!" in 2018 your lot sang to us. I thought that was actually brilliant.

Well, Conference League is a major trophy really, would have been your best bet.
Im sure some of the lost out CL teams would in the Europa league might worry about playing us.

To win the conference league you have to be the right amout of being shite without being shite.
We still have ghe charity sheild winners to remember.

Im sure some of the lost out CL teams would in the Europa league might worry about playing us.

To win the conference league you have to be the right amout of being shite without being shite.
We still have ghe charity sheild winners to remember.
Yep, none of them are particularly brilliant either and I've just looked at the La Liga table and Sevilla are struggling.

I suppose the Conference League is League 1 but in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.