Europa League/Conference League - Gameweek 5 | 30 Nov '23

Not to a true Brighton fan. Yes it would be nice to win a major cup, we dont have the resources of the so called top 6 teams, we are not going to break our wage scructure to be able to compete with you. What we can do is try to compete and play great football and piss the big clubs off by being competitive.

90 min away from being out of the league, then having to pray that there were enough clubs that would vote for us to stay in the league, it only needed another 2 to vote against us and my home town club is finished.

Being able to support my home town club in the biggest league in the world and also competing in Europa league, from where we were is amazing.

Not sure why you think we should have looked to finish 3rd and have a better chance of winning the conference league.

Sussex senior cup winners your never sing that. LOL
Your owner is so rich so not having that !

Not putting them down but that is their job

And a nurse, paramedic, carer are only doing their job but because they get paid does not have to mean you cannot have admiration for what they have to cope with as part of their profession.

I haven't seen the video but it's a football game with a bunch of away fans that are known for causing trouble. The West Midlands police aren't usually shy of being rough handed with away fans either. They should have been better prepared. Also I would have thought they would be easier to control inside the ground than outside.
I've got to be honest, I went the game last night and the way WMP handled it doesn't sit right with me. There has to have been a lot of genuine supporters who were refused entry which doesn't seem right.

However, reading a little more this morning it seems as if a hell of a lot turned up without tickets and planned to ambush an away end, they did the same in alkmaar who couldn't cope with them while Mostar banned them completely, WMP seemed like they weren't in the mood to fuck around.

It must have been a frustrating train journey back to Redditch for those that made the effort.

I haven't seen the video but it's a football game with a bunch of away fans that are known for causing trouble. The West Midlands police aren't usually shy of being rough handed with away fans either. They should have been better prepared. Also I would have thought they would be easier to control inside the ground than outside.

Like all public services they have suffered cutbacks and its not easy to ‘police’ 100 if not 1000s of people all day and prevent them committing crime.

They also reckon thousands travelled without tickets so not sure how they would have been accommodated within the stadium safely. Not sure rewarding thuggery with free access to the stadium is the right message or likely to make it safer for villa fans.

Like all public services they have suffered cutbacks and its not easy to ‘police’ 100s of people all day and prevent them committing crime.

They also reckon thousands travelled without tickets so not sure how they would have been accommodated within the stadium safely. Not sure rewarding thuggery with free access to the stadium is the right message or likely to make it safer for villa fans.
They (Villa) cancelled hundreds of tickets bought by Hibs fans in the home end for the qualifier there , 24hrs before the game. It was also policed as a highest category game. legia fans have previous for this, they once got an intertoto cup game abandoned at ht by invading the pitch. Pretty sure only way to prevent or at least reduce last night was to ban the away fans far in advance. It was obvious as soon as the draw was made it was going to go tits up there.

Jebać legia

Given that Birmingham council have declared themselves bankrupt they should be thanking those away fans for burning down and smashing up whole areas of the city, saves them a few quid on the much needed improvements.

Fucking sick to death of Gary moaning O’Neil and Wolverhampton Hard done by Wanderers. Should have been down to 10 men v us and the player that should have been off scored their second and winning goal from their only shot on target. Moan about that you deluded cunts

Your owner is so rich so not having that !
how much is so rich. Nothing like the owners of tge top 10 PL clubs. He makes sure that the club can be Self sufficient, he wont risk putting the club in danger by over spending

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.