Europa League Final

What a load of shit pal. You evaluate each season on its merits. This season they have 2 more trophies than us and we are both in cls. You can only win the tournaments your in they won 2 of the four they were in we won none of the 4 we were in. Southampton play nice football so do Spurs but neither have won anything. Did they also have better seasons than Utd?
No YOU talk a load of shit mate... you are avoiding the point(because you have no retort), you're making a massive deal that they won a trophy we couldn't compete for because we weren't even in the competition...blubbering like a baby over trophy counts is not getting you anywhere you're just repeating the same shite argument: "Bu... bubu... but 2 trophies is better than none :'( "

Who did they beat of any worth in the Europa League? Yes it fucking matters to anyone who knows the game, who cares what casuals think they don't know fuck all about football anyway. We'd have pissed it as would any of the top 6. Also yes Spurs definitely had a better season than United. The league is everyones bread and butter, a good run in the champions league is the only thing that will match it.

Last edited:
Granada reports at it now, interviewing rags, "we did it for manchester" blah, blah, don't speak for everyone cos you certainly didn't do it for me. Showed the team before and after the match showing great respect. Lingers video anywhere to be seen? No thought not.

The twats couldn't even observe a minutes silence, it all went tits up and turned into applause to drown the gobby fuckers out

No YOU talk a load of shit mate... you are avoiding the point(because you have no retort), you're making a massive deal that they won a trophy we couldn't compete for because we weren't even in the competition...blubbering like a baby over trophy counts is not getting you anywhere you're just repeating the same shite argument: "Bu... bubu... but 2 trophies is better than none :'( "

Who did they beat of any worth in the Europa League? Yes it fucking matters to anyone who knows the game, who cares what casuals think they don't know fuck all about football anyway. We'd have pissed it as would any of the top 6. Also yes Spurs definitely had a better season than United. The league is everyones bread and butter, a good run in the champions league is the only thing that will match it.
Fuck me mate you aren't real are you. Anyone who knows the game or plays the game knows winning is everything no one remembers also fans or runners up. They remember winners. There's no trophy for playing nicely. Losers say I don't care about winning I just care about the taking part. Ooh we took part in the champs league and they didn't so we are better. Dreary me. I want to see us win every competition we are in. I'm not really arsed how. It won't bother me as I watch the club I love lift trophies.

Fuck me mate you aren't real are you. Anyone who knows the game or plays the game knows winning is everything no one remembers also fans or runners up. They remember winners. There's no trophy for playing nicely. Losers say I don't care about winning I just care about the taking part. Ooh we took part in the champs league and they didn't so we are better. Dreary me. I want to see us win every competition we are in. I'm not really arsed how. It won't bother me as I watch the club I love lift trophies.

Let's drop down a couple of divisions and win those league titles plus the odd Johnstones paint trophy then eh, you'll be fucking ecstatic then.

Fact of the matter is they won 2 trophies that 1) they were invited into, 2) Nobody half decent is in due to being better than them, a trophy we're not bad enough to qualify for, let that sink in a little, Us, Barca, Madrid x 2, Juve, Bayern etc aren't BAD enough to qualify for. Now being better than the rag ****s means the teams mentioned have to all compete for the better trophy, only 1 can win that and unfortunately it wasn't us but if we'd won it we'd have all being fucking fuming in the first place for actually being in it, something all those rags including their manager have been saying from the start.
As for the league cup, even championship sides rest players for it whilst PEG plays his strongest 11 every round which is also why the finished 6th, so he's welcome to it the small time ****.

Let's drop down a couple of divisions and win those league titles plus the odd Johnstones paint trophy then eh, you'll be fucking ecstatic then.

Fact of the matter is they won 2 trophies that 1) they were invited into, 2) Nobody half decent is in due to being better than them, a trophy we're not bad enough to qualify for, let that sink in a little, Us, Barca, Madrid x 2, Juve, Bayern etc aren't BAD enough to qualify for. Now being better than the rag ****s means the teams mentioned have to all compete for the better trophy, only 1 can win that and unfortunately it wasn't us but if we'd won it we'd have all being fucking fuming in the first place for actually being in it, something all those rags including their manager have been saying from the start.
As for the league cup, even championship sides rest players for it whilst PEG plays his strongest 11 every round which is also why the finished 6th, so he's welcome to it the small time ****.
In winning titles you'd get promoted yeah. So you wouldn't be down anywhere long. When did we become so successful that we could dismiss certain trophies as not worth winning? If we had won those two trophies neither you or any other city fan would be complaining. You'd have enjoyed seeing the team win it and celebrated us doing so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.