Europa League Final

"How fitting was it that Pogba scored the goal, with his personal problems over the last few weeks and clearly affected by Monday nights events".

Before I slag this to shit, was Pogba personally affected? Anymore so than anybody else in the team?

The whole coverage is distasteful and appalling, they should separate the football and news in the coverage in this case, at least for a bit of dignity for those who were there and have friends and family affected.

I am not watching the game, how is Ajax doing ?

Do they have the ability to turn it around ?

"How fitting was it that Pogba scored the goal, with his personal problems over the last few weeks and clearly affected by Monday nights events".

Before I slag this to shit, was Pogba personally affected? Anymore so than anybody else in the team?

The whole coverage is distasteful and appalling, they should separate the football and news in the coverage in this case, at least for a bit of dignity for those who were there and have friends and family affected.

Think his Dad died recently

I'm watching this on fox sport here in the states and he commentators actually talked about how turgid the rags have played this year but this game is the turning point and next year will be playing like Barcelona cause they're in the champs league, ridiculous

If they do manage to get the parked bus through this, they will get dicked in the champs league. This is turgid shit

Ajax team "only" cost £40 million .they never said how much the rags cost .if it was against us they would be saying it every 5 min. How many times have they said Uni*ed are in controll .if it wernt for a deflected goal they would be in control of squat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.