Europa League Semi Finals 11th May

This is true,the rags will get a goal then park the bus
Just going on the last game Guidetti hasn't progressed at all so i wouldn't put my hopes on him
I think it will be a big win. They've got the away goal and an early goal tonight might see Napoleon - who will be aware of all the criticism of his style - let them off the reigns to play a bit. Glossing over the fact that Celta are ineffectual.

Good luck to Celta de Vigo and fingers crossed they do show some improvement from the first leg.

No way!!!!! Is it the EL semi final tonight... I'd not heard anything about that at all! Who's playing?

The rags are nailed on for the final Vigo are absolutely shocking, it shows how poor the competition is this season that both of these sides are in the semi finals.

If the rags pull it off, I hope the media emphasise how the most expensively-assembled squad in British history have limped to "success" over teams halfway down some crap league in a small footballing country, teams we've barely heard of.
I'm not holding my breath, though.

I heard Celta Vigo only had 1,900 seats but there are a lot more than 1,900 Celta Vigo fans in Manchester. A lot were walking down Deansgate towards Chester Rd as I went home. Wish them well, but expecting Utd to thrash them. Celta Vigo were terrible in the 1st leg.

I heard Celta Vigo only had 1,900 seats but there are a lot more than 1,900 Celta Vigo fans in Manchester. A lot were walking down Deansgate towards Chester Rd as I went home. Wish them well, but expecting Utd to thrash them. Celta Vigo were terrible in the 1st leg.

I wonder if the occassion got to them?

I am expecting a better performance tonight as they have nothing to lose now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.