Eurovision song contest 2023

Went over to Liverpool to soak up the Eurovision vibes today and I have to say the whole city is buzzing. The atmosphere from Lord Street to The Docks is brilliant and they've done an amazing job.

People from all over Europe are there and it's full of glitter, sequins and flags. Absolutely brilliant and it will be a party and a half tonight!

It's very easy to mock and deride these things but there's a lot of people who are going to have a blast tonight and it will have brought millions into Liverpool.

Went over to Liverpool to soak up the Eurovision vibes today and I have to say the whole city is buzzing. The atmosphere from Lord Street to The Docks is brilliant and they've done an amazing job.

People from all over Europe are there and it's full of glitter, sequins and flags. Absolutely brilliant and it will be a party and a half tonight!

It's very easy to mock and deride these things but there's a lot of people who are going to have a blast tonight and it will have brought millions into Liverpool.
Did the TV coach get bricked though?

As anybody who reads the music threads will know, most of this is not my kind of music. However, I always enjoy watching it with my family, and there are always 2 or 3 songs and performances that I enjoy.

There’s been way too much hype this week, far too much media coverage, but I’m Looking forward to watching the main event.

Ours was reasonably well fancied early on but since it’s been heard live it’s plummeted. Favourite to finish last now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.