Ever so FWIGHTENED! am I

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BimboBob said:
BimboBob said:
The Sea Devils from Doctor Who coming out of the water in Portsmouth in the early 70's.

Scared the bejesus out of me and my brother due to the fact we were 6 or so and we lived there!

Know what you mean,mate - though in retrospect perhaps the nuclear subs presented more of a threat!

Can they kill you with a death ray from a horses hoof and walk out of the water?I was only 6!Don't think i had any idea about nuclear subs then.

The happy days of childhood - trying your level best to scare yourself shitless.
Though we could do with a nuclear sub - bring him on for the last 10 minutes when we're a goal down.

Make a mess of the pitch though,maybe only for away games.

Watched this the other week, it scared the shit out of me. Think 'Cloverfield' meets '28 Days Later'.

rec-poster.jpg

I have never really been scared by anything on tv...
I was shit up the first time I saw a clip of the early Cybermen...

TenthPlanet1.jpg

cyber_mondasian.jpg

tenth-planet.gif

They are horrific

The Exorcist - tame now,but pretty scary for a kid trying to shake off a Catholic childhood in 1973.

My Aunt went to watch it at the cinema at the time and had to leave after just one head spin as she felt sick! LOL!!

Mind you, I watched it years later and it distressed me so much I was found sitting halfway up the stairs telling everyone to switch it off....pleassseeeeee?!!!

The Blue Knight said:
Watched this the other week, it scared the shit out of me. Think 'Cloverfield' meets '28 Days Later'.

rec-poster.jpg

Good tip, TBK! I just watched it and it's very good indeed. Best horror I've seen for quite a while.

Bozo said:
I have never really been scared by anything on tv...
I was shit up the first time I saw a clip of the early Cybermen...

TenthPlanet1.jpg

cyber_mondasian.jpg

tenth-planet.gif

They are horrific

Is the one in the middle photo a Cyberman Julian Clary?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.