Everton 2017/18

Everton look to be building a great team that could genuinely challenge for top four, signing a very clearly past it Rooney would be madness.

If he does end up back there then I believe something has gone on behind the scenes and Everton are being forced into the deal. The whole saga is like Katie Price's minge (incredibly fishy). Let's look at the facts, Shrek is a washed-up, overweight, former footballer who is paid three hundred grand a week by his current club who never play him.
He would struggle to get a regular place in a Championship side, such is the scale of his fall from grace. And yet we are led to believe another Premier league club will quite happily take him from the rags and -presumably- pay the wages he's currently on? Nah!
Everton would have to leave someone on the bench in order to make room for him, and whoever they sacrifice it would create a lot of bad feeling amongst the players. I mean, how would you feel if you couldn't get into a team because your place was taken up by a grotesquely bloated, chain-smoking, beer-guzzling cnut like him?

Every time I see him launch his deformed carcass at an opposition player in a vain attempt to look like he's executing a well-timed sliding tackle, he reminds me of a seal wallowing about in the surf.

Please, please Everton - don't touch the fat fucker. Let him see out his contract at the swamp, thus taking those bastards to the cleaners whilst being of no use to them whatsoever.

Wooney and Rylan.

Blue Scouse dream team. Arguing over hair mostly.. .

This would define Everton as a club for me if it happens. I could not help but think 'you fucking dumb fucks, you had a clear path to kick on yet you stayed pissing around in the woods. Nothing stopping you from really making a crack at the top 4 but you chose to do this, you deserve everything you get, it is all on you.

All their good work so far would be undone if they were to sign that useless twat.

My word, Everton what are you thinking?

I can only think Rooney is being bought to boost their brand worldwide, but even then Rooney is a fading name in the game.

A Blue Dipper on another site reckons it's OK as Rooney will be there as an experienced player who has won a fair bit, rather than the super saviour. She's a regular home and away and thinks the recent big-name buys mean Shrek's return will be for off-pitch influence.
However I can't see the media accepting that and they'll be pushing the 'Once a Blue' bollox from the moment the fat blob signs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.