Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

It wasn't always pretty, but we needed all three points tonight anyway, anyhow, and we got them.

There is a lot to work on for Pep. I think it's fair to say we don't look like legitimate title contenders as of right now.
Compared to the other teams in this league we definitely look like title contenders. The rest are shit

As I said, the lads dug extremely deep tonight, got it done, and deserve praise for that, but I struggle to see us going on an unprecedented run as we usually do currently.

Well luckily we are in shouting distance and don’t need an unprecedented run. It’s going to be very tough but it’s doable

Good all round performance apart from Rodri who had a bit of an off day. Phil outstanding and was impressed by Kovacic when he came on. Although Foden’s goal was the most spectacular I was equally impressed with Bernardo keeping his cool when he scored.
Was a class finish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.