Everton (A) Post Match Thread

Lovely energy conserving exercise second half

As I said in the match thread, a training session at our training ground would be far more challenging. 3 goals down at home, and they wouldn't even consider pressing us. Not even after their odd goal, they simply accepted their fate...

You won't find this often in football history. Teams playing with one and only objective: how to literally minimize the damage. So that their players won't be associated with embarrassing, negative records in history books...

Hard to understand why we’ve found Goodison such a struggle at times. Outstanding first half. Cruised the second.
Hopefully more of the same on Wednesday....

The three faces of City:
1. Utterly brilliant, sublime.
2. Utterly professional in game management.
3. The odd brain fart at the back.

The most pleasing player to come through unscathed in readiness for the red dippers is Kompany. It was a 10 min brain fart period that cost us in the league over there, won’t happen with our Vinny out there on the pitch.

Agreed, although we did have a bit of a mini wobble today after their goal

listened to radio Manc. - one player who was magnificent - FERNANDINHO - was mentioned at least 235 times. - What a player.
He probably won't get MOTM - because other players were also good - Merlin , Kev. etc.
Would love us to go back to Merseyside on Weds, and win 3-1.

That first half I was just laughing and shaking my head in total àwe. Merlin was just on another planet. Wish he was 22 and not 32 :-(

It's been a magical season even if we don't win the CL. Football I didn't think I'd ever see from city. But pep has proved everyone wrong. Yes he has spent money but there isn't another manager in the world who can get a team too play this way. I'm sorry but the guy is a genius end of.
God I love this football club.

Hard to understand why we’ve found Goodison such a struggle at times. Outstanding first half. Cruised the second.
Hopefully more of the same on Wednesday....

Yep. Thought their crowd as well as their players were beaten from minute 1 today - no atmosphere or appetite for the game whatsoever from their supporters - which is v unusual, and a mark of how special we really are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.